Follow on Facebook

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rant 10/30/10

‎"For there is no respect of persons with God." (Rom 2:11) God is just and equitable in his dealings with man. Therefore, why should I be troubled when anyone has neglected me, knowing full well that the enemy of my soul loves nothing more than for me to be offended?

And, furthermore, "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." (Proverbs 13:10) Whatever the cause of my 'attitude', how is that affecting heaven just now? Am I myself so important in mine own eyes? Balderdash!!! ...Let me tell you something, Cain; "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door." (Genesis 4:7) Oh, I shall keep talking to myself about the goodness of the Lord.

I will delight in the infinite wisdom and benevolence of His grace. If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out... (Mark 9:47) Let us not be deaf and not hear the love of God amongst His people, nor be blinded not see the beam in our own eye (Luke 6:42) Place all of your hope, not in men who are made from the dust, but in things immortal, invisible, and eternal; for to the dust men and women shall return. Selah



© 2007-2010 Brian L Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment