Follow on Facebook

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Friends?

Friends communicate. Whether frequently or infrequently, friends communicate. If I cease to text, call, or mail you as I once did, then you would logically have to question whether I was ever really your friend. Perhaps I just needed something from you; some gift, some talent, some self-affirmation.

I miss hearing from you. Life is so hurried and we are all so busy. May you forgive me if I have ceased to communicate? I renounce now any resentment or feeling of betrayal that may have resulted from the abrupt cutting off of communication. You are a righteous saint of God. He alone is all wise, holy, and the focus of our spiritual disciplines. May the grace of our Lord be with us like a healing stream, continuously, until the day of the Lord’s return when we shall be perfected in Him. Though I be not worthy of your favor, I desire it. May grace abound to us. Amen.


© 2009 Brian L Hunter 

www.anointedwritenow.com

#WritingHelps

No comments:

Post a Comment