Follow on Facebook

Monday, October 29, 2012

Election 2012 and Weepy, Snow White's 8th Dwarf

“Jesus wept.” (John 11:35)

Speaking of men who cannot seem to hold their eye water, I have discovered an eighth dwarf. Snow White never met this one. His name is weepy. He seems to be addicted to worship and the presence of the Lord. If Jesus is indeed his example, I am tempted to envy such a soaking of the proverbial handkerchief myself. What burden moves him to tears? It certainly is worth a bit more contemplation on my part. I may eventually be led to conclude that big boys do indeed cry. I have often wondered what else the world may have lied to me about? Maybe I shouldn’t believe everything I see on television or read in the newspaper after all. Thank God He has given me so much relevant reading and thinking to do. I thank Him even more for sending His Holy Spirit that I may be moved to tears by the truth of which and of whom He does testify. Selah.


 © 2012 Brian L Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment