Follow on Facebook

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Election 2012 Encouragement

“Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.” (Psalm 27:14)

No matter who runs the local Seven Eleven, the Board of Demons (Deacons), or the country, God is still sovereign, omnipotent, faithful, long-suffering, merciful, and on the throne. Hallelujah! Neither Ghost Busters, presidents, businessmen, nor Wall Street can deliver us. “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.” (Psalm 20:7) My Savior left me His peace (John 14:27). Like the infants in the nursery, I should be at rest in a bed of grace prepared for me. Hallelujah! I certainly don’t have time to fret about polls. God is in control, saints. He never slumbers nor sleeps (Psalm 121:1-5) and He is not on vacation. I promise. Better yet, He has promised. I can honestly say, “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” (Psalm 37:25) Hallelujah! I can either be a faith baby or a cry baby. However, I cannot be both.

 © 2012 Brian L Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment