Follow on Facebook

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Language in Heaven

"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." (Romans 12:2 NLT)

It is my iron clad opinion that the only language spoken in heaven is music. Speak to me, Jesus. Speak to me. Strengthen and clarify my perception of who You have always been and what You are saying, Ancient of Days. Help me shed any fear of seeming foolish as I listen for You and wait. Transcending the mechanics of language, Spirit of truth (John 16:13), Thy Word is altogether lovely, Lord. Though we are a ragtag and disparate body of seemingly incoherent parts, in You we are a unified symphony, Almighty God. Let me hear Your pure voice in Jesus' name always. Amen.  



© 2009 Brian L Hunter

www.anointedwritenow.com

#WritingHelps

No comments:

Post a Comment