Follow on Facebook

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beware the Humanist, Hip Hop, "New Grace Flavor in Your Ear" Prosperity Gospel of the Princedom

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” (Proverbs 18:21)

If you allow me to walk unwarned into clear and present danger, how does your silent indifference prove that you love me? Should liberty lead to a cessation of life? Nay! I have judged that Russian roulette endangers life and the giver of life has condemned suicide and all murderous acts from the beginning. Such reasoning makes me a legalistic preacher of the law in the eyes of new gospel wolves in sheep's clothing. However, by the compass of God’s Word I have judged and chosen this day whom I will serve (Joshua 24:15). http://www.anointedwritenow.com

I will not spare the rod and spoil the child of God (Proverbs 13:24). I would prefer that my hands remain free of innocent blood. And, lest I act ignorant of God’s will and His righteous ways, I would rather be counted among those who have trusted God’s benevolent fatherhood, stood upon His gracious Word, and decidedly obeyed His irrevocable command to be holy because He is holy (1 Peter 1:13-16). Go ahead and call me a hater if you will. Name calling is what people on the low road do first and foremost, and, hell is enlarging itself daily by way of people with a limited understanding of another gospel (Galatians 1:6-9). In all our getting of bestselling books, television ministries, and conferences, please let us get a full measure of the full gospel illustrated throughout sixty-six full books which facilitates mature understanding (Proverbs 4:7).


© 2013 Brian L Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment