Follow on Facebook

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Poema 49

Static, isolation in the afterglow of glory.

I've been with Him again and felt the flow of life’s purest perfection.

In the rain of effervescent joy, propelled to praise and bliss so intimate,
I'm gleaning in the fullness of the light. God's presence?

Worship? Who can fully comprehend the infinite measure of love's perfection (1 John 4:8)?

Exhaustively? Intrinsically? I know. Convinced there's only one presence that caresses every fiber of my being.

Who should I be? Who have I been? How can I persist when today is just tomorrow’s yesterday?
Renewed, transformed, I contemplate the manner in which this moment within encompasses eternity like a magnificent hologram.

He looks at me, His countenance brighter than a thousand infant eyes.
I’ll never understand just what He sees in me.

I could have been who I thought I was. But now, progressively more conformed to His image (Romans 8:29, 2 Corinthians 3:18) despite myself, and looking desperately into the perfect law of liberty (James 1:5), I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, whose love has rescued me (2 Corinthians 5:21).

© 2009 Brian L Hunter 

www.anointedwritenow.com

#WritingHelps


No comments:

Post a Comment